PAKISTAN ASCD Cookies, Tracking and Advertising Disclosures
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our Services may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties include
- Advertising providers and advertising networks, which help us and our advertising customers provide ads that are tailored to users’ interests and understand how
users respond to those ads;
- Audience-measurement companies, which help us measure the overall usage of our services and compare that usage to other online services; and
- Social networking services (like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) that enable you to log in to certain of our Services and to share things you find on our Services with
your social network.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the
web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the service.
Details of Third-Party Services and Your Options
Below is a description of our advertising and audience-measurement companies, and the options you have with their services.
- PAKISTAN ASCD uses Google Analytics to help analyze our performance and our delivery of services and advertising to you. You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Ad-On, which you can find at this URL: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- PAKISTAN ASCD uses Remarketing with Google Analytics and Adwords to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on
sites across the Internet.
- PAKISTAN ASCD and its third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the
DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- PAKISTAN ASCD and its third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the
DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to
PAKISTAN ASCD’s sites.
- PAKISTAN ASCD uses Facebook’s Custom Audience Remarketing Tools. Please go to www.aboutads.info/choices to opt-out of such tools.
- PAKISTAN ASCD uses LinkedIn’s Lead Accelerator services. Please go to https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls to unsubscribe from target ads and to manage your LinkedIn advertising preferences.
- PAKISTAN ASCD uses Twitter’s tailored advertising and remarketing services. Please go to https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405 to turn off tailored ads and to exercise other options.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your
device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
To learn more about the choices that advertisers provide generally for individuals to influence how information about their online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services is collected and used, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s www.Aboutads.Info/choices/ service.