The Thinking School
A Thinking School involves both students and teachers learning on how to think reflectively, critically and creatively, and how to employ these skills and techniques in the co-construction of a meaningful curriculum and associated activities. Thinking School International has already set the remarkable standards of quality and now ready to uplift the educational standards in Pakistan within affordable fee structures.
- The Thinking School prepares students to think, question, understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing global society, thus making them deal with modern world in a better way.
- We will ensure that our teachers and students keep growing intellectually and emerge as the thinking hubs of the country.
- We will guarantee that our students develop both the skills that a sound education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy.
- We will make sure that our students are healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged.
- We will strive to give the empathetic generations our contribution to excellence and prosperity through highest benchmarks in education.
Our vision aligns with shifts in the global economy, society, and environment, which animates our mission according to the ASCD Whole Child tenets:
- Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
- Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
- Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
- Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified and caring adults.
- Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
Our vision brings inspiration to the philosophy of thinking school which suggests that :
- Students at The Thinking School are supported to think for themselves, through the development of a thorough understanding of purposeful thinking tools that they can use to aid and monitor their own progress.
- Teachers at The Thinking School are encouraged to think accurately and reflectively about their practice and understand a range of thinking tools that can be used to support student motivation and progress.